- For 3/8″ (10 mm) Glass
- Replacement Gaskets are Available by Ordering Cat. No. Z38SG
- For Use on Mezzanines, Partitions, Railings and Windbreaks
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Steel Pin Available for Additional Glass Support
- Custom Painted Finishes Available Upon Request
This CRL Z-Series Square Type Radius Base Glass Clamp is designed to be used on glass thickness of 3/8″ (10 mm).
NOTE: 1/2″ (12 mm) hole is required if using the steel pin (included with the clamp) for additional glass support.
Glass Thicknesses: Models for 1/4″ to 1/2″ (6 to 12 mm).
Base Design: Radius.
For Use With: 2″ (51 mm) Diameter Round Tubing only.
Material: Choice of Zinc Constructed or Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel or Powder Painted Zinc Clamps are recommended for more durability in exterior applications.
For 1/4″ (6 mm), 5/16″ (8 mm), and 3/8″ (10 mm) Thick Glass: 1/2″ (12 mm) diameter hole required if using provided steel pin for glass support.
For 1/2″ (12 mm) Thick Glass: 9/16″ (14 mm) diameter hole required if using provided steel pin for glass support.
Includes: Rubber Gaskets and Steel Pin (for optional use) with Grommet.
Replacement Hardware: CRL P612 for Replacement Screws