- High Grade 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Standard
- For Use with 11/16″ & 27/32″ (17.52mm and 21.52 mm) Laminated Glass Using Kuraray SentryGlas® Interlayer
- Designed to Mount to Wood, Concrete or Steel
- Custom Finishes Available
- Weight: 7.45 lbs (3.38 kg)
This CRL Glass Rail Standoff Fittings can be used to mount glass up to 27/32″ (21.52 mm) thick. This Alloy 316 stainless steel assembly can be mounted to a wood, concrete, or steel substrate, and features 2″ (51 mm) diameter caps on threaded bolts to secure the glass. The 2″ (51 mm) diameter Standoffs are fastened to a 3/8″ (10 mm) thick stainless steel plate that is pre-drilled for mounting.
11/16″ & 27/32″ (17.52 & 21.52 mm) Tempered Laminated Glass (Do Not Use with Raw or Annealed Glass)
Glass Fabrication: Two 3/4″ (19 mm) Diameter Holes Per Fitting
Spacing: Maximum spacing between fittings depends on use and mounting conditions; Hole spacing between Standoffs is 4″ (102 mm)
There are no reviews yet.