- Place the Handrail Minder in the desired location on the top of the handrail.
- Mark the hole locations for installation.
- The screws that are supplied with your Handrail Minders are self-drilling and self-tapping screws. All you need to do is line up the screw with the marks you made and drive them in.
- After the screw is in, back it out a few rotations and apply a drop or two of Loctite on the threads and then drive the screw back into place.
- Space your next Handrail Minder approximately 3 feet from the first one and repeat the procedure.
- Safety glasses or goggles
- Electric drill
- Phillips type driver bit
- Small bottle of Loctite® or other retaining compound
Please note: Grinder Minders should never be placed in the path of pedestrians.